Come in and look around, you are just the kind of person we want to show around our place.....
There are scuba diving location reviews, recommendations on where to go as well as what to do and see while you are there.
We will be adding galleries, photography articles and links to useful sites. You will find all sorts of information on all types of recreational diving
Discussions on scuba equipment, brands and types, with tips on what to look for and where to get the best prices.
Without getting too poetic about it, our interest is the sea and everything about it. So while we follow our passion, and as we come across information that interests us and we think may interest you, we will post them here.
It would be great if you had any comments, suggestions or questions about scuba diving, let us know through our contact page.
In the meantime we will keep on adding to the site
and trying to provide value for your time spent here.
We would like, through this site, to encourage more people to either get involved in scuba diving or at the very least to get an understanding of what it is all about and what lies beneath the oceans that cover the other 70% of the earth.
The photographs we put up may go some way to doing just that.
I hope, through this site, to bring that world closer to more people in a way which is difficult to do by simply trying to talk about it.
Here we can show you!
Along the way hopefully the pages about environmental work and marine conservation will raise awareness of how fragile the oceans are and what part we can play in preserving them as we go about our scuba dive activities....
We look forward to your regular company, keep coming back as we grow our site!
We have now got a facebook page where articles are posted as well as a collection of our diving photo's - check it out!
- Scuba Dive Blog
- The Scuba Dive Blog keeps you up to date with all the changes and additions to the www.Destination-Scuba.com web page. Subscribe here.
- Scuba Diving vacations
- Scuba Diving vacations, consumer reviews and destination suggestions.
- recreational diving
- Recreational diving is the activity of using scuba equipment for the purposes of exploring underwater for leisure and sporting enjoyment. Cave diving, wreck diving, spearfishing.
- marine environmental issues
- We are becoming more and more aware of Marine environmental issues and their importance to our world’s wellbeing, this is a forum where we discuss this
- Poisonous fish
- Poisonous fish are common on the reefs and places like wrecks, encounters can result in serious if not fatal injury, Do you know what to do if it happens to someone with you?
- Global warming
- Global warming what can we do about it? There is a lot we can do about it, in our every day lives, the way we think is a start.
- scuba diving news
- Regularly updated Scuba Diving news featuring dive news, scuba news, scuba diving news
- archive news
- archive news of Scuba Diving featuring dive news, scuba news, scuba diving news
- scuba diving lessons
- You want to either learn to scuba dive or are looking for information for someone else wanting to take scuba diving lessons, information on the different organisations who offer training
- Underwater Photography
- Underwater photography increases in popularity dramatically, discuss Point and shoot scuba diving cameras to high end underwater camera housings for the scuba diving picture enthusiast
- scuba diving photos
- A collection of scuba diving photos taken in diving locations all over the world
- DAN Training
- DAN Training and education courses, what is available and a brief description of what is covered
- Dive medicine
- Scuba Dive medicine facts, recognising decompression sickness, whether you should be scuba diving if you suffer from certain medical conditions and other valuable information
- History of Scuba diving
- The History of Scuba Diving with timelines and other information on the development of the activity
- Scuba diving equipment
- Which scuba diving equipment is essential with detailed descriptions of the scuba gear you need to buy first. Reviews of different types of scuba gear and brands.
- Scuba diving insurance
- Scuba diving involves a certain amount of personal risk, scuba diving insurance is therefore a good idea. Not only that but insuring your valuable equipment as well. This page deals with your options.
- Contact Destination-Scuba.com
- A website all about scuba diving, from destination reviews to underwater photography and answers on medical questions involving scuba diving as well as learning to scuba dive.
- Northeast passage
- The Arctic's Northeast passage has remained closed by ice for up to 5000 years, until five years ago, now it is a viable commercial shipping route
- scuba regulator reviews
- scuba regulator reviews and information for those who are considering a purchase
- Contribute to Scuba Dive
- Would you like to share your knowledge about scuba dive? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.