A DAN Instructor Trainer has achieved the highest level of training available in the DAN Instructional System. They are exceptionally experienced instructors who are dedicated to dive safety education
DAN Instructor Trainers are the only individuals certified to train DAN Instructors as part of the DAN Instructor Qualification Course.
After completing the workshop, you can present the knowledge and skills development sessions of the Core Module the various course modules of the IQC.
To become qualified in this program, you must:
- Be a certified and active scuba diving course director or instructor
- Be a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) instructor
- Have documentation of first aid training
- Be a current DAN Member
DAN Training will not grant waivers for the above prerequisites. Contact DAN Training with any prerequisite questions, or to find out when and where the next ITW will be held.
Recommended course hours:
Sixteen (16) hours
- Student handbooks for each module of the IQC
- DAN Instructor Packet for each module of the IQC
- DAN Instructor Trainer Manual
- Video and slide series for each module of the IQC
- DAN Instructor Qualification Course slides
There is more information on courses like Instructor trainer here